" To provide an efficient & timely settlement of P&C claims in order to achieve the best intrests of Tawuniya and the highest level of customer satisfaction. materials "
· Optimise the use of personal time/effort and assigned work tools/resources in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
· Process and settle P&C claims in accordance with the Claims Manual and Procedures in order to achieve CMS objectives.
· Coordinate with Reinsurers, Brokers, U/Ws, channels, Reinsurance Dept. Finance to collect complete documentation for effective assessment and processing of outstanding and settled claims
· Maintain outstanding claims in order to ensure adequacy of reserves.
· Monitor Service Provider costs and service.
· Analyze claims to assess admissibility, potential legal aspects and quantum aspects whilst considering fairness to the client and the protection of Tawuniya’s financial position.
· Generate monthly reports for review by the Claim Managers
· Ensure implementation and adherence to Services Standards, Policies. Procedures and Manuals to ensure full regulatory compliance.
· Assist in the development of the CMS department System in order to achieve the automation and control of departmental objectives.
· Ensure immediate attendance and report to the concerned Claim Manager of FAC reinsurance recoveries, Treaty cash calls and Loss Notification.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
In any related subject