* To manage client relationships and act as a primary point of contact for a defined set of high-value key accounts, in order to maximise client satisfaction and retention.
Principal Account Abilites :
*Monitor staff achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals, and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties
* Ensure that all direct reports acquire the competencies for effective performance in their roles, through appropriate training and professional development
* Review regular performance reports prepared by direct reports and identify issues for resolution or escalation
* Ensure the performance of duties and conduct of staff are in accordance with the departmental/unit business processes and operating procedures
* Optimize the use of available resources across the unit in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
* Review and respond to escalated client queries or complaints, either by resolving directly or by coordinating responses relating to other teams, such as quality or collections
* Provide responsive personal service to assigned clients, providing product information, renewal quotations, following up on claims, and receiving complaints
* Interpret client requests to identify appropriate insurance products, and gather information from the appropriate teams to respond to client queries
* Deliver responsive and client-focused services while complying with established procedures and policies
* Transfer ownership of client relationships in a smooth and professional manner when key accounts are reassigned, and support the team member receiving the account to ensure client service levels are maintained
Minimum Knowl And Experience Required:
Level of Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or another similar field.