The Division of HR
Is currently in need of
Human Resource Executive
As per the following job description:
"To efficiently handle, perform and deliver HR operation related services and activates such as leave processing, contract renewals, employee transfers, employee alignments and employee enquiries and complaints for all company employees.."
- Optimize the use of personal time/effort and assigned work tools/resources in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
- Administer and process employment contract renewals
- Process and provide medical insurance cards of all employees and their immediate families.
- Prepare and provide employee requested employment certificates.
- Maintain and update database entries of employee's details as required for services provided by Human Resources, such as registration of new employees.
- Verify the eligibility of employees for car insurance company discount and send approved form to Policy Administration department to take action.
- Add and delete employees pay information in the GOSI system and update periodically the company salary details in the GOSI system.
- Process all employee benefit requests ( Appointment allowance, additional transportation, saving plan etc..) and send for approval
- Processes all employee resignation and termination requests and send for approval.
- Process all employee transfer and alignment requests and send for approval.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
LEVEL OF EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in business or related subject
REPORT TO : HR Operations Group Leader
LOCATION : HO